Sweden. Monopoly in this field belongs to the state-owned Svenska Spel, founded in 1997 by the merger of two companies: Penninglotteriet and Tipstjänst. Svenska Spel operates land-based casinos in the country, as well as the sector of lotteries. According to the law on gambling in Sweden in the casino you can play games such as roulette, craps and card games, slot machines, poker. The exclusive right to offer all these games owned Svenska Spel. For legality, safety and reliability of the Swedish gambling market is responsible management of gambling in Sweden.As of January 2018 all forms of gambling are legal in
Online gambling in Sweden
To date, online gambling in Sweden are not regulated. State-owned monopoly Svenska Spel has the right to offer online poker and online bingo. However, experts on gambling announced possible changes in the existing law on online gambling in Sweden, which will allow to introduce a licensing system for other forms of online gambling.
List of Top 10 Swedish Online Casino Sitescasino gambling online online poker room - geant casino - wife dare casino tumblr - luxor hotel and casino - sands casino - menly casino
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Gambling in Sweden
Our journey today is a country rich in history, comfort and order – in Sweden. CasinoToplists offers to see the sights, the peculiarities and traditions of this wonderful country. And, of course, learn a lot about casinos and gambling.
Summary of the article:
- Sweden – the location and quite a bit of history;
- land-based casinos are allowed;
- built mainly in large cities such as Sundsvall), Malmö, Gothenburg and Stockholm, the capital of the country;
- 20 years + dress code.
- Five sites in Stockholm Sweden with the addresses of the capital;
- Interesting facts about Sweden and its population.
Location Sweden and a bit of history
Sweden is located in Northern Europe in the eastern and southern parts of Scandinavia. In the west it borders are close to Norway , and the north-east – with Finland . From Denmark to separate the Straits Öresund, Kattegat and Skagerrak.
Its prosperity the country has achieved in the 17th century, but was unable to keep its leading position because of the Northern War with Russia. In 1809, Sweden has lost some of its eastern territories, and lost its impact on neighboring Finland. Sweden has always been on the side of Germany and throughout history has repeatedly assisted the government, including the time of the Second World War.
Casino and gambling in Sweden
Swedes are a practical people and I try to get all of the benefits, whether it’s garbage recycling or income on gambling. In the country you can play for fun, but under strict control by the state. So in 1999, 4 casinos have been built in the largest cities of the country: Sundsvall (rebuilt from the station building) , Malmö , Gothenburg and in the capital, Stockholm. This is the biggest casino of the country «Casino Cosmopol Stockholm». It opened relatively recently – in March 2003 and you can find it at the address Kungsgatan 65. Here you will be able to play in Roulette , as well as in Blackjack , Caribbean Stud and Baccarat. The casino poker tournaments are held periodically. In poker you can play both pre-recorded on the phone, and join on the day of the games. Visitors are expected daily from 13.00 to 5.00 in the morning.
The casino has its own limitations: you must be 20 or greater (will check your passport at the entrance) and uniforms must comply with the concept of «smart-casual» (smart casual). Please note that the euro is generally not used in Sweden, there operates its own currency – Swedish krona.
– Vasa Museum . Museum Address: Galärvarvsvägen, 14. This is an unusual museum, and the ship that has been preserved since the 17th century. By the way, the only one in the world. 95% of all carved designs and sculptures are preserved in their original form. Now the ship is in a purpose-built museum, where you can also watch a film about the exhibition (in 16 languages).
– Alfred Nobel Museum . Address: Börshuset, Stortorget, Gamla stan. Here, portraits of 800 award winners are not just decorate the walls, and moving on kind of mechanism in dry cleaning. This is a very interesting design not only helps to save space in the museum. But once again it recalls that the museum is dedicated to the achievement of science. There are also interactive facilities where adults with children can repeat some of his own outstanding discoveries.
– “Skansen” Museum. Address: Djurgardsslatten 49-51. Visit all of Sweden for a couple of hours in the fresh air? Easily! And all this thanks to the museum of Swedish culture “Skansen”. Here are the house and the estate of 18-19 centuries. On the territory of the museum settlements artisans are busy with their daily activities, and you can watch how the shoemakers, bakers and glass blowers.
– “Junibacken” Museum. Location: the island of Djurgarden in Stockholm. It is a museum of the famous tales of Astrid Lindgren and a paradise for children and all the fans of her work.
Interesting facts about Sweden and the Swedes
- In Sweden there are more than 300,000 people with the surname Carlson / Karlsson;
- AVERAGE AGE students in this country – 26 years;
- It is very high taxes – 22% of the profit;
- In Sweden there are “Ice Hotel» – «ICEHOTEL». 200 km north of the Arctic Circle in the village of Jukkasjarvi is a real “hut ice”. Her rebuilt every year, because the only spring from streams remain available. Here you can own to carve a sculpture made of ice, go for ice fishing, and be a witness to the aurora borealis;
- “Snus” – a soft, shredded tobacco. Swedish it is placed under the upper lip and used in place of conventional cigarettes;
- The most favorite dish is the kebab pizza (meat, cheese, dough and a special sauce for kebabs). Often, a family home instead of dinner, loves to visit the nearby cafes or fast food chain;
- Swedish centenarians – life expectancy here is over 80 years (one of the best indicators for the whole of Europe);
- Swedes think much of his country’s resources and spending energy wisely. For example, in the city of Borås electricity from the crematorium is used for heating the city (60,000 houses, 10% of the energy required). Washing machine is not at all – here made use of a shared laundry room.
Sweden on the map of Europe
- 1 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
- 3 Gambling in Sweden