Malta. Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is the regulatory body responsible for the management of all gambling in Malta. Currently in the country there is a huge selection of different gambling: casinos, cruise casinos, lotteries, bingo halls, gaming machines and regular tournaments on games of skill.As of March 2018 all forms of gambling are legal in
Online gambling in Malta
Sector online gambling is one of the fastest growing sectors of gaming in Malta, and subject to the provisions of the rules of remote gaming. The first site online gambling in Malta was launched in 2000 and was engaged in online sports betting. In April 2004, the country had entered a legal framework regulating the entire online gaming industry. Malta was the first country member of the EU, the scope of fully regulating online gambling. Because of this Malta started issuing licenses online providers of nearly all types of gambling. Some of the most well-known suppliers of games running on the gaming license in Malta, including Mr Green, Betsson, Bet-at -home, Interwetten.
List of Top 10 Maltese Online Casino Sites- victoryland casino news -
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
Play 888 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
Play 777 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Sites online casino accepts players from Malta
See a list of online casino sites that accept players from Malta, and offering high-quality and safe games. Here you will find a wide range of entertainment from slot machines to casino games live from such famous software vendors as NetEnt, Merkur, IGT, Novoline, Microgaming, Betsoft, Rival Gaming , and many others.
You can also read our reviews of online casino sites, to be aware of the best online promotions, bonuses and payment options available to players from Malta.
Gambling in Malta
Holidays in Malta – it tours, soccer, sea, learning English, and of course the casino. A small sunny island in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea has become not only the crossroads of trade routes and diplomatic, but also one of the capitals of gambling life in Europe. Let’s get acquainted!
Summary of the article:
- Malta – briefly about the location and history;
- Land-based casinos in the country at the moment is legal;
- The most famous land-based casinos in Malta and their features:
- Oracle Casino;
- Dragonara Casino;
- Casino di Venezia;
- Casino Malta;
- Casino at Portomaso.
- Online casinos are legal in the country, are very popular. Malta is almost the center of the main online casino in the world;
- Five sights of the capital of Malta Valletta with addresses;
- Interesting facts about the country and people.
Location Malta and brief historical background
Malta or the Republic of Malta – an island in the Mediterranean Sea, just south of Sicily, which is often perceived as a cozy Shard UK . His beautiful name the state received from the Phoenicians, the language of which malat translates as “shelter”.
Although the area of the island is small, incredibly rich history. And this is not surprising, because Malta is located at the intersection of routes from Europe to Africa and Asia. In yet VIII century BC. e. Phoenicians and Greeks came to this earth. For centuries, the land passed to the Carthaginians, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Normans, Spaniards, Brits. Full independence from Great Britain country received only in 1964.
The capital of Malta is Valletta, founded by the Order of Malta and is named after its leader, Jean de La Valletta, to defend the city from the Turks.
Today Malta is a parliamentary republic headed by President Marie Louise Coleiro Preca. The position of the prime minister belongs to Joseph Muscat.
The picturesque island is always happy guests, gambling people who are interested in the casino, not the exception.
Casino and gambling in Malta
Malta is one of the favorite destinations of gamblers, traveling around the world. Still would! After all, in a small area just 316 square meters. 4 km from the Great Casino: Oracle Casino, Dragonara Casino, Casino di Venezia, Casino at Portomaso.
Every gambling house has its own history and traditions. True one: each casino is a great place to play Roulette, Blackjack, Caribbean Poker, Stud, Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, point blank, French or electronic roulette and numerous slot machines.
In Malta are allowed to play 18 years. The only exceptions are citizens of the country itself, which the admission to the casino opens with 25. At the first visit of the guests be sure to ask a passport, so it pays to grab it with him.
The Maltese are quite loyal to the dress code, so let’s type of clothing is smart / casual. Not allowed only in bathing suits, and after 20-00 – in shorts and an open shirt and sandals. But even the guests dressed not in shape, you can get inside, enough to rent here a jacket and tie. It is noteworthy that customers in evening clothes all Maltese casinos offer free transportation.
This place is also called the democratic casino. It is located in the bay of St Paul’s Bay in the north of the island is part of the Dolmen Resort Complex 4 * – it is one of the best hotel complexes of the country. Democratic places is that in case of loss casino returns from 10 to 20% amount.
This is the first casinos appeared in Malta, it was opened in 1964. The building is much older – built in 1870. Previously, it was the residence of Emmanuel Scicluna, a banker. Dragonara Casino is situated in the heart of night life, because what is in St Julian’s.
Casino di Venezia
This casino is impressive from the first minutes of the historic building – the captain’s palace, erected by the Knights of St. John in 1685. Visitors can enjoy a magnificent view of the Grand Harbor or take a stroll along the promenade Vittoriosa. A three-storey ensemble is unique, in the interiors of a special place is given to Murano glass, tapestries, huge chandeliers and antique furniture.
Casino at Portomaso
This casino is part of a luxurious complex of St. Julian’s, a luxury penthouse and 5-star apartments, its own restaurant, the Hilton hotel and commercial centers. Also, when the casino diving center.
Online games in Malta
What people love gambling Malta, it’s because there legalized online casino . Here, everyone can get a license to create their own gambling site, but not necessarily owned by a Maltese company. All financial transactions should be conducted Maltese operator.
This freedom explains why the Maltese sites with slot machines , roulette and card games are much more than any other. Amateurs play for money without leaving your computer, they will be happy. In Malta, it is guaranteed legally, comfortably and safely.
In fact, Malta is now a major center of online casinos in the world.
- Grand Master’s Palace. Address: Palace Square / Street Republic, Valletta. This fortress is located in the heart of La Valletta, is the heart of the historic center. Here is the residence of the parliament and the president.
- Cathedral of Saint John. Location: St. Lucia’s Street, Valletta. The building of the cathedral, erected by order of Jean de la Kassera resembles a fort. Construction began after the Great Siege of Malta. The main treasure is a painting by Caravaggio. It is interesting to examine the tombstones of knights.
- National Archaeological Museum. Address: Triq Ir-Repubblika, Valletta. Interestingly the museum building – a mansion of the 16th century Auberge de Provence as well as the exhibition, in which there are finds of the Neolithic period (5000 BC) and valuable artifacts.
- National War Museum. Location: St. Fort. Elmo, Valletta. The museum is housed in the former gunpowder storage, frequently in historical films made about the Mediterranean. Malta is unique photos 1941-1943 years, showing the island in ruins.
- Manoel Theater. Address: 115 Triq it-Teatru l-Antik, Valletta. It is the oldest theater in the country, built in the 18th century by order of the Grand Master Manoel de Vilho. Here are stored the collection of sets, costumes and paintings.
Interesting facts about Malta and the Maltese
- Malta has no rivers and lakes, and other freshwater sources. All drinking water is imported.
- Tourism – one of the pillars of the economy.
- Traffic on Malta’s left-hand traffic.
- On the island there is practically no crime.
- In Malta, it is impossible to divorce.
- University of Malta is one of the oldest in the world, works with 1592.
- On the houses hang signs with the names of the owners.
- Between Sicily and Malta 93 km, but in the past between the islands was a bridge.
Malta on the map of Europe
- 1 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
- 3 Gambling in Malta
- 3.1 Casino and gambling in Malta
- 3.2 Online games in Malta