Today, Macedonia is one of the most popular tourist destinations. In addition to the scenic mountains, lakes and clean air, attract tourists and numerous casinos. Gambling is legal in Macedonia, the country has a formal licensing system. After receiving the license, you can open a gambling establishment, with a portion of profits from the casino goes to social services and improvement of the country. Gambling is extremely popular among the local population, play is permitted to persons over 18 years.
Note for visitors to our online gambling directory, in addition to land-based casinos in Macedonia there are also a huge number of bookmakers. Bookmakers specializing in sporting events, appeared for the first time in Macedonia in 1999. After a few years in the country working for more than 80 bookmakers, licensed by the Ministry of Finance, and the number of bookmakers continues to grow.
List of Top 10 Macedonian Online Casino Sites- casino reviews -
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
Play 888 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
Play 777 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Online gambling in Macedonia
Online gambling is widespread among the Macedonians, especially among young people under the age of 25 years. In the country operate online gambling sites as Macedonian and foreign operators. The government recently announced plans to establish a monopoly on the provision of online gambling services. According to the new laws on online gambling in Macedonia, access to unlicensed sites will be blocked. Some providers such as Bodog and Partypoker, have already left the country.
Sites online casino accepts players from Macedonia
See a list of online casino sites that accept players from Macedonia, and offering high-quality and safe games. Here you will find a wide range of entertainment from slot machines to casino games live from such famous software vendors as NetEnt, Merkur, IGT, Novoline, Microgaming, Betsoft, Rival Gaming, and many others. You can also read our reviews of online casino sites, to be aware of the best online promotions, bonuses and payment options available to players from Macedonia.
Gambling in Macedonia
Macedonia – this mountain scenery and clean air, hiking and rafting, recreation on the lakes and numerous excursions. They come here to fully enjoy an active holiday, but also to play in a casino, which is so much that it seems as if would have been in Las Vegas. Next stop is CasinoToplists in Skopje – the mysterious capital of Macedonia.
Summary of the article:
- Macedonia – Geographical and historical information;
- Land-based casinos in the country at the moment:
- Rights gambling operators are almost unlimited.
- The most famous casino of Macedonia:
- HiT CASINO HOTEL and Casino Dojran;
- Hotel Epinal and LeGrand Casino;
- Casino Flamingo Hotel;
- Princess International Casino;
- The Grand Casino.
- Online Gambling:
- The legality of both local and foreign operators.
- Five sights of the capital of Macedonia Skopje with addresses;
- Amazing facts about the country and its inhabitants.
Location Macedonia and brief historical background
Macedonia, who correctly called the Republic of Macedonia or the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM as recorded in the UN) – a small country in central Europe, has no outlet to the sea. The nearest neighboring countries: Serbia, Kosovo, Greece, Albania, Bulgaria.
Although the name immediately evokes associations with Alexander the Great, it is still a great king and military leader born in ancient Macedonia, located on the territory of Greece.
The state of Macedonia, formed in 1991, covers only 35% of the territory, which is a historical region of Macedonia. Due to the modern names are born numerous disputes with Greece, which owns 65% of the territory.
History of Macedonia has many thousands of years, this corner of Europe was part of the Roman and then the Byzantine Empire, Bulgarian Empire, Serbian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, Yugoslavia. Greatly influenced the peoples of the socialist times and the Balkan wars.
In 1991, a bloodless Macedonia seceded from Yugoslavia. Now it is a parliamentary republic. Political reshuffle marked change for the better. In Macedonia, a fairly high standard of living. The country is part of the EU and NATO.
Casino and gambling in Macedonia
Today, Macedonia is one of the most popular tourist destinations. To do this, a lot of reasons, but some travelers go for the sake of comfort and pleasure to play numerous casino.
Right on the border in Greece opened contrasting types: bright gambling houses and endless vineyards. There are casinos in Skopje – the beautiful capital of the state.
Macedonian laws are such that the right of gambling operators are almost unlimited. Citizen or expatriate have the right to open a casino, if they have a certain amount on hand. After obtaining a license can be allowed to organize casino to your liking.
In this part of the profits obtained in gambling establishments is spent on construction of roads, restoration of historic sites and social objectives.
Most of Macedonia casinos operate around the clock, but it is better to specify a pre-schedule. Guests must be 18 years of age. Most often, the dress code involves casual wear, but there are exceptional cases.
The most famous casino of Macedonia
The country is not so great, but in any large city is bound to have a few casinos.
Skopje has three major casinos: Casino 23 – Bristol Hotel, Le Grand Casino – Holiday Inn Hotel, Viva Casino.
The largest casino in Ohrid is a complex Metropol Lake Resort & Casino.
In Gevgelija is a real gambling zone. Here are located upscale establishment, capable of satisfying the most demanding of players: Casino Flamingo Hotel 5 *, Apollonia Casino, Casino Motel Senator, Princess International.
In Doyrane settled HiT CASINO HOTEL and Casino Dojran.
The most significant gambling establishment is Bitola Hotel Epinal and LeGrand Casino.
Since a small country, and many casinos, only a few of them are ambitious. But still deserves special attention Casino Flamingo Hotel 5 * in Gevgelija.
This luxurious restaurant resembles a small castle or a cozy nest of gentlefolk rather generic. In front of the park is located.
Although Flamingo works for a long time, in 2013, it was replaced by the owner. Thanks to the investment of 25 million euro complex is completely transformed.
Casino Princess International in Gevgelija Casino is part of an international network. Here luxurious design combined with the unobtrusive modern facilities. Organizers are constantly working to create a special atmosphere. Regularly held rallies, events, holiday programs, performances of stars.
Le Grand Casino – Holiday Inn Hotel in Skopje – the perfect choice to spend an entertaining evening. The stylish restaurant is located on the banks of the Vardar River. Nearby is the fortress of the 6th century and the stone bridge of the 15th century. To play here found 2 poker tables, 13 tables for other games, 15 slots.
Online games on the territory of Macedonia
In Macedonia, allowed all kinds of gambling activities, including the work of an online casino. In the country functioning sites of dozens of operators, both Macedonian and foreign companies.
- A stone bridge. Address: Keј Dimitar Vlahov broј 1 Skopјe 1000. One of the most notable bridges over the Vardar in the capital. The bridge was reconstructed several times and underwent renovations, according to legend, from the era of the Romans.
- Museum of the Macedonian struggle. Address: Mar 11th minute, Skopјe 1000. Contemporary Museum struggle of the Macedonian people for statehood and independence, opened in 2011.
- Skopje Kale (Skopje Fortress). Address: Centar, Skopјe 1000. This defense system of the Middle Ages stands in the center of the city and is the most important archaeological monument.
- Cathedral Church of St. Clement of Ohrid. Address: Bul. Sveti Kliment Ohridski, Skopјe 1000. Church with appreciable spherical dome rebuilt in 1970 on the site of an identical temple, destroyed by the Nazis.
- Saint Panteleimon Monastery. Address: Zagreb 3 Skopјe 1000. Unique krestokupolny temple built in the 12th century, a fine example of early medieval architecture.
Interesting facts about Macedonia and Macedonians
- Macedonians – very patriotic and politically active people.
- Most of the Macedonian women did not work, and conducts home and bringing up children.
- Mandolin – Macedonian national musical instrument.
- Country 5 centuries was under Turkish rule, so in culture and music is very much reminiscent of Turkey.
- Lake Ohrid – one of the oldest on the planet, it is 5 million years.
- Oro – the national dance, which is very similar to dance. But hand in hand, you have to fabricate complex shapes feet.