Gambling in Belgium
Belgium has a very rich history of the emergence and development of gambling. Historians have found here the first documentary mention of playing cards in Europe, which date back to 1300 mi for years, and in the fifteenth century in Belgium held the first lottery.
Since 1999, the gambling business in Belgium is considered to be legitimate, it is in this year on May 7 has been passed a law that legalized the holding of gambling in the country. In the following years the law was introduced some amendments, but he is still the legal basis for gambling in Belgium. Today regulates gambling activities Gambling Commission, which was established in 1999. This body deals with licensing, as well as control casino operations and protects the rights of players.
Information for visitors to our online gambling directory , in Belgium there is a ban on visiting a casino persons under 21 years, as well as members of the judiciary and the police. The latter can visit gambling establishments only in the case of the performance of their duties.
On-line gambling in Belgium
In accordance with the law of online gambling in Belgium, in order that the company can provide services to online gambling in the country, it must also be a solution for terrestrial gambling establishments. Gambling Belgium Commission is closely monitoring the implementation of the law and regularly makes black lists of international online gambling sites in Belgium, working in the country illegally. For violation of the law operators face fines, the amount of which can reach up to 100 thousand euros.
List of Top 10 Belgium Online Casino Sitesnew online casino - north folk rancheria casino latest news - casino in polokwane - red rock casino - royal river casino - isle of capri casino and hotel
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Gambling in Belgium
Our journey continues, and in the way the country is CasinoToplists Gothic castles, delicious waffles and chocolate – Belgium. Let’s see what interesting things waiting for tourists and gamblers in the country.
Summary of the article:
- Belgium – A few words about the history and geographical position;
- land-based casinos are allowed from 1999;
- all in the country 9 casinos;
- strict regulations and supervision of the state;
- 21 years of age.
- Five sites in Belgium Brussels with the addresses of the capital;
- Interesting facts about the country and the inhabitants.
Location Belgium and brief historical background
At the beginning of our era on the territory of present-day Belgium Belgic tribes lived, had a Celtic origin. It is from the name of the tribe and originates country name.
The decisive moment for the country was the Belgian revolution of September 23, 1830 – Belgium proclaimed independent kingdom, while the steering becomes King Leopold I. In Belgium suffered greatly while I and World War II – many of the city were almost completely destroyed, but about the decline of the economy and say no accounts.
Now the Belgian political system is a constitutional parliamentary monarchy. On 21/07/2013, the country is ruled by King Philip. The country is divided into 3 regions (Flemish, Walloon and Brussels-Capital), the first 2 of which are divided into provinces and more.
Casino and gambling in Belgium
A watershed year for the Belgian gambling establishments began in 1999 – it was then that the laws and amendments thereto were adopted, which still regulate the activities of casinos and gambling halls. Total in Belgium 9 existing casinos: 1 is located in the capital city – Brussels, 4 and casinos in the Flemish and Walloon regions in Ostend, Namur, Spa, Knokke-Heist, etc.
Every casino operates under a license and has a guarantee fund – that is, the deposit that if anything can go either to win payment or license.
Attend casinos can only people who have reached the milestone of 21 years (need a passport). Every casino gets its card index on the players and must store the data for 10 years. For casinos and gambling halls are not allowed representatives of the judiciary, the judge, notaries and the police. Except, of course, these people performance of their duties.
Also input at the casino may be closed upon application of a doctor, caregiver, a close relative with the provision of appropriate documents confirming gambling dependence wants to play. Just the player can ask to block your access – it should just notify the casino.
As you already have understood, in Belgium gambling all strictly and at the same fair.
In the nation’s capital – Brussels – a casino «Grand Casino Brussels Viage” It hosts poker tournaments SIT & GO’S on Mondays and Wednesdays, with buy-ins from $ 60, cash-game no-limit hold’em or Omaha are held daily in the casino held poker tournaments WPT level (.. . world Poker Tour) Casino offers a huge selection of slots – 375 machines with rates from 1 cent to 1 euro, blackjack , roulette , baccarat ., mahjong and Money Wheel For demanding customers there is VIP- halls with a special menu of cigars and high quality whiskeys.
- Museum of beer (Belgische Brouwers). Address: Grand-Place, 10. Here, lovers of beer brewery will be able to see the exhibition of the 18th century, and also learn a lot about modern brewing using multimedia technology. Entrance to the museum costs € 5.
- Museum “Autoworld» (Autoworld). Address: Parc du Cinquantenaire, 11. Here, under one roof, the museum contains more than 400 car models: vintage, sports, car stars, ecological vehicles, municipal vehicles and motorcycles. Adult ticket – € 9, children (from 6 to 12 years) – € 5, under – free.
- The symbol of Brussels monument ‘Atomium’. Address: Avenue de l’Atomium, 1020. Next to the Heizel metro station. This monument is a crystal lattice of an iron atom, in enlarged 160 billion times. The height of 102 meters, and the weight is about 2,400 tons. A very impressive construction!
- “Mini-Europe” park. Location: near the monument “Atomium”. The park contains the most beautiful places in Europe, performed on a scale of 1 to 25. In total, there presented 80 cities and 350 objects. Most popular, of course, Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower and the Leaning Tower and the Venetian streets.
- Comic Museum. Address : Belian Comic Strip Center 20 rue des Sables (Zandstraat). Comic fans will enjoy the museum exhibition, which includes more than 25,000 works from the most “bearded” until today. By the way, lives in Belgium the largest number of comic book authors.
Interesting facts about Belgium and the Belgians
- It is home to more than 10 million people – a lot of foreigners;
- The country produces more than 800 types of beer, and a year each inhabitant of this country drinks about 150 liters. Just here it produces annually 220,000 tons of chocolate – it is 22 kg per capita. Belgian masters come up with sort of “praline”;
- Small bottle of beer – 0.25 liters, and more – 0.33 liters, and bottles of seemingly standard volume of 0.5 hardly find;
- In Flanders, speak mostly in Dutch and in Wallonia in French. In this case, the Flemings are very cool valontsam;
- Belgians are very polite and live on a schedule – just filled up visit after the party you are unlikely to succeed;
- Belgium – a leading country in the field of diamond cutting;
- 93% of households have a home any pet;
- Most Belgians prefer to eat away from home and in restaurants and cafes;
- Famous figure of “Manneken Pis” during festivals and celebrations are dressed in suits, all of them are made of about 600;
- On Sunday, no one here does not work – even the pharmacy;
- Here it was invented the saxophone, oil paint and roller skates.
Belgium on the map of Europe
- 1 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
- 3 Gambling in Belgium