As of January 2017, the gambling market in Slovenia is one of the most developed among the countries that have ever been a part of Yugoslavia. In accordance with the laws of gambling, as long as the bookmakers and lotteries do not have a strong distribution in Slovenia, gambling houses are located across the country: from luxury casinos around the borders to tourist areas.
Online Gambling in Slovenia
As of January 2017 sites online gambling in Slovenia are mainly composed of Slovenian national lottery. There is also a portal Esteve working under the direction of Slovenian sports lottery. Both resources policy is aimed at attracting domestic players, but access to foreign sites online casino is also in the public domain without any significant restrictions. However, we note in our online gambling directory, which is likely, this situation will soon change.
List of Top 10 Australian Online Casino Sitescasino royal gambling - morongo casino - online casino bonus - casino name generator - red wind casino buffet menu - casino poker tables
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Sites online casino accepts players from Slovenia
See a list of online casino sites that accept players from Slovenia, and offering high-quality and safe games. Here you will find a wide range of entertainment from slot machines to casino games live from such famous software vendors as NetEnt, Merkur, IGT, Novoline, Microgaming, Betsoft, Rival Gaming, and many others. You can also read our reviews of online casino sites, to be aware of the best online promotions, bonuses and payment options available to players from Slovenia.
Gambling in Slovenia
Slovenia – a tiny country half the size of the Moscow region, but located in a very good location. Here you can enjoy the beauty of the Alps, the marvelous nature of forests and beaches of the Adriatic Sea. But gambling people have something to do in this corner of Europe, because in a lot of different casinos in Slovenia.
Summary of the article:
- Slovenia – a little bit of geography and history. As a separate state since 1991;
- Gambling in Slovenia:
- land-based casinos are allowed;
- Online casinos are allowed, must have a state license.
- Five sights of Ljubljana – capital of Slovenia, with addresses;
- Interesting facts about the country and its inhabitants.
Location Slovenia and brief historical background
Location Republic is really unique. In a small area you can go skiing, just wander through the picturesque alpine slopes descend on mountain wild rivers, to go on trips to numerous caves and enjoy the waterfalls, take a trip to the shore of the Adriatic Sea, or retire to the quiet of dense virgin forest. There are many resorts in very different directions, and great development of the sphere of gambling.
History of Slovenia is long and very messy, in fact the state was formed only in 1991 and was recognized in 1992. However, people lived in this area long before our era. Today the state has a population of just over 2 million people. The form of government – a parliamentary republic, the head of state is the president, today it Borut Pahzor. Important role played by the Prime Minister, currently holds this post Miroslav Tserar.
Slovenia is in the EU, so the official currency is the Euro. The territory is divided into 210 communities and 11 towns.
Casinos and Gambling in Slovenia
Gambling in Slovenia are allowed, and the casinos are located in several cities: Lipica, Portorož, Nova Gorica, Kranjska Gora. In addition to local residents specially come here to play the citizens of neighboring countries – Austria and Italy. Of course, gambling – one of the most popular tourist attractions.
A feature of the casino Slovenia is that there are not more likely to play on the large amount and at 100-200 euros. But visitors are always a lot. If you want to play for high stakes, it is necessary to inform employees of the gambling house, in which case you will be invited to a private VIP lounge.
The first place is going for Gambling is Nova Gorica, a casino here even arrange tours. In this city there are 2 of the largest casinos in Slovenia: Perla Casino & Hotel, Park Casino & Hotel. How in the world’s best casinos, luxurious interiors here, unobtrusive staff, dozens of a wide variety of card games , roulette , slot machines .
Another center of gambling activity is Kranjska Hill. There is also a 2-famous casinos: Korona, Casino & Hotel Kranjska Gora. Offers no less than in the casino of Nova Gorica.
Resting in Portorož can also treat yourself to a game of cards, a slot machine or roulette, the city has 2 casinos: Casino Portorož, Grand Casinò Portoroz. Lipica, guests will not go without gambling pleasures, simply visit the Grand Casinò Lipica.
Of course, visitors can enjoy not only the game, but also a huge range of soft drinks. Often runs the show program at the casino, so the escort, who do not want to play, will also be something to do.
In Slovenia seriously casino visitors, so slots are constantly updating. Fans of card games will be pleased with their variety, are bound to have a blackjack and poker, the latter being represented by several varieties: oasis poker, Texas Hold’em, 7 Card Stud Poker, Caribbean Poker, and even Badugi. Fans of Punto Banco is also not to be offended. Be sure to work in the halls of roulette, usually French.
As in all EU countries, work casino controlled by the state. If the institution operates a dress code and age limit, they are encouraged to learn before applying the visit.
Online games in Slovenia
Slovenia – the country modern, so here is played not only in a real casino, but also in the virtual. In 2014, a new law, which regulates the activities of operators, introduced special control knob, which is directly subordinate to the Ministry of Finance.
Operating an online casino it is can be trusted, since the beginning of the work they are required to obtain a license for 5 years. And in order to pass the test, they observe an impressive list of mandatory conditions. Therefore, the security and the withdrawal of money do not worry. For the biggest concern Luxury Casino, Royal Panda Casino, All Slots Casino, Betvictor Casino, Betway Casino and many others.
- Triple Bridge. Address: Tromostovje, Ljubljana. This magnificent ensemble, ranked among the national monuments, consists of 3 pedestrian bridges, thrown across the Ljubljanica river. Go through the bridge can be in the old part of the city, closed to traffic.
- Tivoli Park. Address: Tivoli Park, Ljubljana. It is the biggest park of the capital, spread out in the north-west of the historic center. On the territory of 500 hectares located directly Tivoli landscaped park with arboretum, pond and gardens, the hill and the hill Rožnik Cone.
- Cathedral of St. Nicholas. Address: Dolničarjeva ulica, 1, Ljubljana. This Cathedral of the Archdiocese of Ljubljana, erected in honor of Nicholas of Myra. Construction of a national monument began in 1361 and was completed only in the XVIII century.
- National Gallery of Slovenia. Address: Puharjeva ulica 9 1000 Ljubljana. This is the main art museum in Slovenia, founded in 1918. Here assembled a magnificent collection of paintings ranging from the Middle Ages.
- National Museum of Slovenia. Address: Prešernova cesta 20, 1000 Ljubljana. This oldest museum of the country collected a lot of archaeological finds, objects of decorative art, prints, drawings, coins.
Interesting facts about Slovenia and Slovenians
- Slovenian – the archaic European language, it still retains the dual number.
- Slovenians get up early and go to bed early, after 22 hours, the country is already resting.
- In Ljubljana, lives 13% of the population.
- Half of the territory – a forest, and two-thirds – reserves.
- Slovenia is the most visited cave in Europe – Postojna, part of its tunnels designed a Russian prisoner of war.
- In Lipica with 1580 runs a stud farm, which cultivates lipitsianov – rare horses, supplied the royal courts of Europe.
- Slovenia – one of the fastest developing countries in Europe, there is a very high Human Development Index – 0.892, and it is constantly growing.
Slovenia on the map of Europe
- 1 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
- 3 Gambling in Slovenia