Netherlands is tightly controlled by the government. The process of regulation of gambling in the country has taken a lot of time in comparison with other European countries, as well as attitudes towards gambling in the Netherlands quite strict. At present, a monopoly on the management of land-based casino located at the operator Holland Casino. The company works with the mid-1970s, when it opened its first casino in the Dutch Zandvoort. There are now 14 casinos across the country, despite the fact that Holland Casino operator recently encountered financial problems. Note for visitors to our online gambling directory that monopoly in the country is strictly observed. The Dutch government widely publicized story with a fine in the amount of 100 thousand euros,Gambling business in the
On-line gambling in the Netherlands
The Government of the Netherlands for two years to work on the draft law on the legalization of online gambling. Finally, July 7, 2016 adopted a law on online gambling in the Netherlands, which came into force on January 1, 2017. Many international gambling operators have already expressed their interest in the gaming market. However, before they are able to provide their services, they need to get an official license. Gambling Regulator (Dutch Gambling Authority – Kansspelautoriteit, KSA ) blocks all sites online gambling in the Netherlands, who are working without a license. We note that both ground-based and online gambling in the country is taxed at a rate of 29%.
List of Top 10 Dutch Online Casino Sites- casino slot machine for sale -
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
Play 888 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
Play 777 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Gambling in the Netherlands
Our trip to Europe in full swing, and today our path lies in a land of freedom, bright tulips and marijuana. Yes, you read that right, we will visit the Netherlands and find the most interesting and useful.
Summary of the article:
- Netherlands or Holland? And a little history;
- Land-based casinos in the country at the moment:
- Are legal under the supervision of the National Fund;
- In Amsterdam, a casino «Holland»;
- They are located in major cities.
- Five sights of Amsterdam capital of the Netherlands with addresses;
- Interesting facts about the country and its inhabitants.
But do not think that the casino permitted in a particular country solely because of the commercialism of the state. The fact that no punitive measures could not eradicate illegal gambling business. Could not this in Nazi Germany, where we recall that the organizers of clandestine casino without trial were sent to concentration camps. And oddly enough, after others in old Europe have understood the power of the liberal Holland.
The first gambling house there appeared only in 1976 in the town of Zandvoort, located 20 miles from Amsterdam. Soon to open two more casinos, slot machines were allowed, but despite that it was not possible to do away with criminal institutions. It seems to be a small country, and reach made in resort areas close to gambling, but the big cities still remained packed with underground dens.
Then the mayor of Rotterdam appealed to the government to allow a casino in his city. The mayor claimed that the casino resorts do not solve the problem, the nearest casino an hour’s drive from Rotterdam – uncomfortable, and the organization of the casino is required. The government began to think, has sent a questionnaire to the municipalities and all 35 mayors responded that the opening of casinos in the cities required.
Now Holland has 14 gambling centers installed 69,000 slot machines, of which 45 800 cash prize. However, machines are regulated not only tough legislation, but also the size of bets and winnings. Thus, the maximum rate – 20 cents, the maximum prize per game – 40 euros, the average loss per hour – 40 euros, and the maximum size of the jackpot – 2500.
A bit of history
Many are confused, how in fact correct to say – Holland or the Netherlands, and whether there is between these names is a fundamental difference? The answer – there are very large!
The fact that the Netherlands is called only 2 of the 12 provinces of the Netherlands. The first settlements on the territory of modern-day Netherlands began to appear even 250,000 years ago.
These were the various Germanic tribes, who were then conquered by the Romans and in the Middle Ages was part of the Holy Roman Empire. The country has long struggled for independence here in the early 19th century, it became the rule monarchical family of Orange
In 1830 Belgium seceded and Luxembourg in 1890. At the head of state is the king, since 2013 is Willem-Alexander, a direct descendant of the dynasty of Orange. Before him, in the course of 123 years, the throne occupied by women only. The monarch is the head of state, he helped edit the Prime -Minister parliament and the government.
Gambling in the Netherlands
The Netherlands are known throughout the world for the legalization of marijuana and the recognition of prostitution as a profession. But here is the attitude to gambling in this country is rather strict. Here there is the so-called National Fund, which is responsible for control over gambling. In total it has 14 offices in major cities across the country. All profit goes directly into the coffers of the country.
Amsterdam – capital of the Netherlands – are luxurious casino «Holland». This is the only casino in the city and therefore it plays a role of a monopolist. The building «Holland» three-storey with a magnificent light. On the ground floor you can play at low stakes, the second are all kinds of slots and on the third floor fans to play for high stakes can play at a high-stakes poker. At each floor you can enjoy both card games and roulette, and all kinds of slots.
Poker in the country enjoys a special honor – here regularly hosts tournaments, both local and international level. With him at the entrance to the casino you definitely need to have a passport, because there can only be played when you reach 18 years of age. The form of clothes – a suit and tie for the ladies preferred cocktail or evening gowns. Entrance costs about 4 €.
Казино вы сможете найти в следующих городах Amsterdam, Breda, Eindhoven, Enschede, Groningen, Leeuwarden, Nijmegen, Rotterdam, Scheveningen, Schiphol Airport, Utrecht, Valkenburg, Venlo, Zandvoort.
- Van Gogh Museum. Address: Paulus Potterstraat 7. Here you will find a chronological story of the life of the artist, the museum recreates the genius of the laboratory, where he lived and worked – all this will help you to plunge into the atmosphere in which the artist was coming.
- Erotic museum. Address: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 54. Walking along the famous street of the Red Light District, do not forget to visit the museum of erotica. Here you will learn about the history of this street and show a lot of interesting veshchichek from different times and cultures. The museum exposition occupies 3 floors and the entrance is only at the age of 18.
- Rembrandt museum. Address: Jodenbreestraat 4. Exposition of the museum is in the building where he lived master.Pomimo famous collection of paintings of the artist himself, here presented as the work of his teacher Pieter Lastman and students. One of the rooms of the house – a museum dedicated to the art of engraving.
- Amsterdam Zoo. Address: Plantage Kerklaan 38-40. Animal lovers can see more than 6,000 species collected from around the world. It is the oldest zoo of the Netherlands – the year of its foundation in 1838.
- 5. Flea Market Waterlooplein. Address Waterlooplein 2. Enough to walk up on the hospitable Amsterdam, do not forget about the souvenirs. Prices are reasonable and the selection is diverse.
Interesting facts about the Netherlands and golandtsev
- The first name of the Netherlands instead of the Netherlands came the visit to Russia of Peter the field I. He was more interested in that part of the country, which is landlocked (ie provinces of North and South Holland) and that the title of these provinces, he and “christened” the whole country;
- Holland – the tallest nation in the world, the average height of 184 cm men, women – 170;
- Number of bicycles in the country exceeds the number of residents, bicycles are often stolen, so lock the bike sometimes cost a lot more expensive than the bicycle;
- In the Netherlands, it is not accepted for dinner, mostly local people snack a sandwich or hot sandwiches;
- Cheese-making, mercury thermometer, the microscope and the telescope was invented in this country;
- In school system best estimate -10, and the worst one;
- Favorite food – herring, here with her made salads, sandwiches, pies or eat separately, and mayonnaise. It can be purchased directly at the kiosk on the street, like a regular hamburger or hot dog. It is also very fond of kartofel- fries with mayonnaise;
- Weather in the Netherlands is not a good – often the rain and blowing a gusty wind. By the way, the weather is becoming the most common cause of the emigration of the Dutch;
- Holland orange color. This is because in the translation from the Dutch royal family’s surname sounds like “the” House of Orange “.”
Holland on the map of Europe
- 1 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
- 3 Gambling in the Netherlands