Participate in any kind of gambling is prohibited in Uzbekistan. Phasing out of the gambling business in the country began in 2002, when the pool was banned. Naturally, billiards is not a complete game of chance, but this example perfectly demonstrates how seriously the leadership of Uzbekistan belongs to the gambling industry as a whole. The ruling party of the country said that the gambling business and its development does not correspond to the spirit of the Uzbek people and represented a powerful incentive to criminal activity.
Later, in 2003-2004, a law was passed to regulate the remaining gambling, which is largely boiled down to the work facilities, where you can win money. Nevertheless, in 2007 the President of Uzbekistan issued a special decree prohibiting these recent games rooms. Thereby put an end to legal gambling activities in Uzbekistan.
Online gambling in Uzbekistan
Since gambling is illegal in Uzbekistan, the only way for local residents to enjoy the game is to find options for gambling on the Internet. Of course, the activities of sites online gambling in Uzbekistan is also illegal, but the Uzbeks can not find access to foreign gambling sites and play there.
Another option is to access the online gambling clubs that exist in almost all the republics of the former USSR. The legal status of most of them is uncertain. These clubs offer visitors computers with access to the Internet, connected to a number of online casino sites. Of course, this type of activity is illegal and does not conform to the law online gambling in Uzbekistan, these clubs and their owners prosecuted by the authorities. Their number decreases, and it is likely that in the near future they will be the only page in the history of gambling in Uzbekistan.
List of Top 10 Uzbekistan Online Casino Sites
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
Play 888 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
Play 777 Casino
18+, T&C's apply
100 free spins at Casumo Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Sites online casino accepts players from Uzbekistan
See a list of online casino sites that accept players from Uzbekistan, and offering high-quality and safe games. Here you will find a wide range of entertainment from slot machines to casino games live from such famous software vendors as NetEnt, Merkur, IGT, Novoline, Microgaming, Betsoft, Rival Gaming , and many others.
You can also read our reviews of online casino sites, to be aware of the best online promotions, bonuses and payment options available to players from Uzbekistan.
Gambling in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan – a real treasure of the ancient East to Central Asia. Incomparable flavor, the famous Uzbek pilaf recipe which has more than 1000 years, the tourist pearl of Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva – all at very affordable prices for foreigners. But how are things going with gambling? This question CasinoTopLists answer in this article.
Casino in Uzbekistan:
- The history of gambling in the country;
- Casino (online and land-based) are prohibited in Uzbekistan;
- International operators are illegal, but not all are blocked;
- The prospect of gambling in the country;
- Uzbekistan: history and geography;
- Attractions in Tashkent;
- Interesting facts about Uzbekistan and Uzbeks.
Uzbekistan’s laws on gambling – historical background
A strong imprint on attitudes to gambling in the country imposed by the fact that the official religion of Islam. In Islam, gambling is deemed unacceptable.
|Year||Changes in laws and|
|1991||The ban on casinos|
|2002||The ban on billiards. At the moment, the ban lifted.|
|2003||Decree № 314 “On licensing of the organization of lotteries.” For the issuance of the license state duty in the amount of thirty-five times the minimum wage.|
|2007||President of the Republic of Uzbekistan # PP-608 Resolution “On measures to combat illegal activities associated with the organization and conduct of gambling”|
That in fact these laws mean for the player?
- Gambling on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan are banned. In the case of illegal gambling activities in the course of attending criminal penalties.
- Offline and online casinos in Uzbekistan available. Access to foreign online casinos on the Internet as it is illegal and punishable by law.
- Officially authorized gambling is a fun lottery. There are several varieties of them, all state-owned. As a legal game of Russian lotto, which is a Western-style bingo call.
Online casino on the territory of Uzbekistan
Officially banned online casinos. But as the country has not yet developed a system of control of such sites, all the time only a few dozen have been blocked resources. The remaining hundreds and even more international work sites. Problems with the withdrawal of winning the wallets of common electronic payment systems are not observed.
But again, playing online format player does so at their own risk.
ng in the future?
At the moment, the Uzbek government has no plans to legalize gambling, although the problem of underground gambling business in the country there are quite acute.
Prohibitory action was not spared, and computer games. So, in 2012 in Uzbekistan announced the establishment of “Academy of computer games” that will develop “socially and nationally important computer games.” Earlier media reported that the country is actually disabled several popular instant messengers, such as Skype, WhatsApp, «Agent Mail.Ru» and Telegram.
In addition to lotteries, there is another force at the time of game – cock and dog fighting. They are polulegalnymch.
On the one hand – this is gambling entertainment, but on the other hand, there is no clear law that prohibits this fun. As a result, Uzbeks consider it conditionally permitted in any locality there are at least a few places where you can not only look at the fights, but also to make them bet.
Location Uzbekistan and multiple historical information
The Republic of Uzbekistan – a country in Central Asia, which is adjacent to Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. About 30 million people live in the state. Official language – Uzbek, but many are fluent in Russian.
Uzbeks – it is one of the Turkic peoples who lived in Asia for thousands of years. But the foundations of statehood, Uzbekistan began to be put in the VIII-VII centuries BC, when the territory of modern formed Khorezm and Bactria. Bactrian Princess Roxana even was the wife of Alexander the Great.
Uzbekistan has preserved many ancient town: Tashkent, Karshi, Samarkand, Khiva, Bukhara, Karshi, Termez, Margilan.
In VI-VII centuries the territory of Uzbekistan was ruled by the Turkic Khanate and the Sassanid Empire, and after them – the Arab Caliphate. It was later created the Samanid state, but it was seized by the state of Khorezm, and later – Genghis Khan.
In the XIV century, power was in the hands of Tamerlane. Already in the XV century formed the first Uzbek state Sheibanids, a century later fell under the rule Ashtarkhanids, and in the XVIII century – Mangits. Then there was the era of the Khanate of Kokand, broken in the XIX century by the Russian Empire.
In the twentieth century the territory became part of the USSR as the Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic, and in 1991 the state received independence. Today it is a presidential republic, led by Islam Karimov. Prime – Shavkat Mirziyayev.
Uzbekistan on the Asian map
- Chorsu Bazaar . Address: pl. Eski Juva, Tashkent. This is one of the oldest bazaars in Central Asia, which has existed for several centuries, and its position remains unchanged. Previously, even the great rulers did not disdain to personally visit the bazaar.
- Hast Imam Square . Address: pl. Hast Imam, Tashkent. It is a religious center of the capital. It is here that concentrated the major religious shrines in Uzbekistan: Tilla Sheikh Mosque, Madrasah XVI century Barak Khan, Islamic Institute. Imam Bukhari, Mausoleum communication. Abu Bakr Kaffal Shashi.
- Dzhuma Mosque . Address: pl. Chorsu, Tashkent. Yet it is called the Juma mosque. The building is laid in the year 819 at the highest point of the city. It is the oldest of all the surviving mosques of the capital.
- Tashkent TV Tower . Address: st. Amir Temur, 109, Tashkent. The highest non-industrial building in Central Asia, a height of 375 m. One of the symbols of Tashkent, which can be seen from anywhere in the city.
- Cathedral of the Assumption of the Mother of God . Address: st. Avlioota, Tashkent. This reconstruction of the 1950s, the Cathedral, built in 1871. In the 1990s, the area was expanded and ennobled.
Interesting facts about Uzbekistan and Uzbeks
- President of Uzbekistan has remained unchanged since the Soviet collapse.
- Uzbeks have moved from the Cyrillic to the Latin alphabet, so you can meet on the street signs in Russian and Uzbek languages, carried out on one another and the alphabet.
- Uzbekistan has 4th by volume of the gold reserves after South Africa, United States and Russia.
- Uzbekistan is one of the 5 largest producers of cotton in the world, along with India, the US, China and Pakistan.
- All the country’s neighbors are landlocked.
- Samarkand – the oldest city in Uzbekistan, his age is the age of Rome, it is about 2750 years old.
- In Uzbekistan, it works only in Central Asia, the subway. It was laid in 1977.
- Tashkent – one of the least polluted cities in the world, so the night sky is clear and you can see the stars perfectly.
- 1 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
- 3 Gambling in Uzbekistan
- 3.1 Online casino on the territory of Uzbekistan
- 3.2 Uzbekistan on the Asian map
- 3.3 Tashkent attractions
- 3.4 Interesting facts about Uzbekistan and Uzbeks